65+ Best Valentine's Day Cookie Recipes
Jun 17, 2021
Valentine's Day is just around the corner!
And, what says 'I love you' more than a delightful and thoughtful gift?
This Valentine's, go far and beyond with homemade Valentine's Day cookies!
We tell you, your special someone will feel all the love as you present these delicious treats.
Don't know what cookies to bake?
We've got you covered. We'll give you the 65+ best Valentine's Day cookie recipes.
With this list, you'll be able to find a recipe that's perfect for your loved one.
So are you ready? Let's get started!
● Valentine’s Day Heart Sugar Cookies
● Heart Cookies
● Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip Cookies
● The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Cookies
● Valentine’s Cream Wafers
● Valentine Rolled Cookies
● Marbled Heart Sugar Cookie Cutouts
● Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
● Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
● Valentine’s Day Cupcakes
● Valentine’s Day Cat Cookies
● Gluten-Free Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies
● Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars
● Valentine’s Chocolate Dipped Heart Cookies
● Valentine’s Day Swirl Cookies
● Valentine’s Rainbow Heart Cookies
● Valentine’s Sandwich Cookies
● Sugar-Free Red Velvet Cookies
● Valentine’s Strawberry Cookies
● Giant Valentine’s Day Cookie
● Lemon Heart Cookies
● Big Blueberry Heart Cookies
● Linzer Heart Cookies
● Conversation Heart Cookies
● Peanut Butter Heart Cookies
● Heart-Shaped Shortbread Cookies
● Chocolate and Vanilla Heart Cookies
● Raspberry Filled Valentine’s Heart Cookies
● Brown Butter Heart Cookies
● Gooey Broken Heart Cookies
● Almond Heart Cookies
● Vegan Linzer Heart Cookies
● Stained Glass Heart Cookies
● Heart Cookies with Nutella
● Sugar and Spice Heart Cookies
● Valentine Cinnamon Heart Cookies
● Vanilla Heart Cookies
● Scandinavian Heart Basket Cookies
● Cashew Butter Heart Cookies
● Carrot Cake Heart Cookies
● Heart-Shaped Cake Mix Cookies
● Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
● Matcha Heart Cookies
● Oatmeal Valentine Cookies
● Valentine Crinkle Cookies
● Heart-Shaped Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
● Walnut Heart Cookies Filled with Fig Jam
● Heart Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
● Valentine Trifecta Cookies
● Persian Love Cookies
● Strawberry Pistachio Cookies
● Almond Valentine Spritz Cookies
● Sparkle Sweetheart Cookies
● Rose Pistachio Biscotti Cookies
● Keto & Paleo Valentine’s Day Cookies
● Low-Carb Heart Thumbprint Cookies
● Valentine’s Day Oreo Cookie Bark
● Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
● Quick & Easy No-Bake Valentine’s Wafer Cookies
● Rose Sugar Cookies
● Ginger Rose Heart Cookies
● Rich Dark Chocolate Valentine's Cookies
● 3-Ingredient Heart Cookies
● Lollipop Valentine’s Cookies
● Last Minute Valentine’s Day Cookies
● Valentine’s Cereal Cookies
1. Valentine’s Day Heart Sugar Cookies
Express your love with these adorable heart-shaped sugar cookies.
Not only are they super delicious and sweet, but they're also super easy to make with Valentine's Day cookie cutters.
You can even write a message on each cookie.
2. Heart Cookies
Valentine's is all about LOVE.
It's no wonder, then, that these heart cookies are the perfect Valentine's presents for your partner.
3. Valentine’s Day Chocolate Chip Cookies
Who doesn't love chocolate chip cookies?
Cater these cookies for the occasion with pink and red M&Ms.
This Valentine's Day treat is sure to bring a smile to your special someone's face.
4. The Ultimate Valentine’s Day Cookies
Your sweetheart will love you forever if you gift these treats.
It's called the ultimate Valentine's Day cookie because it's so delicious and adorable. It'll be a gift that he or she will remember for a long while.
5. Valentine’s Cream Wafers
Of course, homemade cookies are not the only hit.
You can bake cream wafers as well!
These wafers are so soft and delicious. It'll melt in your mouth.
6. Valentine Rolled Cookies
If your special someone is a rolled cookie fan, we've got the perfect recipe for you.
These Valentine rolled cookies are cute and fun.
You can use a Valentine's Day cookie cutter to turn it into little hearts.
7. Marbled Heart Sugar Cookie Cutouts
Want to gift unique cookies to your sweetheart?
It doesn't get more unique than these marbled cookies.
The mix of colors, the cute cutouts, and the taste are a big win-win.
8. Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Red desserts for Valentine's Day are traditional.
You can follow that tradition with this red velvet white chocolate chip cookie.
It doesn't only look exceptional, but it also tastes amazing.
9. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Is your sweetheart a huge fan of chocolate and peanut butter?
Satisfy his or her craving with this awesome Valentine's Day cookie.
To make it extra Valentinesy, you can shape the chocolates as hearts.
10. Valentine’s Day Cupcakes
Valentine's and cupcakes go together, too!
Surprise your sweetheart with these adorable and delicious Valentine’s Day cupcakes, and she or he will love you forever.
11. Valentine’s Day Cat Cookies
These super cute cat cookies are sure to impress any cat lover.
We tell you, it'll be a Valentine's gift they'll remember.
12. Gluten-Free Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies
Give your sweetheart a reason to smile during this special occasion with gluten-free Valentine's Day sugar cookies.
He or she won't have to feel guilty munching on these Valentine's day treats.
13. Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars
Present a whole tray of cookie bars to your special someone this Valentine's.
The mini Hershey kisses, the pink, red and white M&Ms, as well as the cookie itself are definitely going to be everyone’s favorites.
14. Valentine’s Chocolate Dipped Heart Cookies
Want to bake simple but delightful Valentine's Day cookies?
Try this awesome chocolate dipped heart cookies recipe.
It might be simple, but it'll surely be a gift to remember.
15. Valentine’s Day Swirl Cookies
Twirl your sweetheart around with these swirl cookies.
They're so delicious, adorable, and are surely going to win you 'best lover' points.
16. Valentine’s Rainbow Heart Cookies
Show your lover how much they color your life with these rainbow heart cookies.
These cookies are so pretty you won't want to eat them.
17. Valentine’s Sandwich Cookies
Take your sweetheart out on a picnic date with these sandwich cookies.
Both of you will have a lovely time munching on them while enjoying the view and each other.
18. Sugar-Free Red Velvet Cookies
Your sweetheart won't feel guilty munching on these sugar-free red velvet cookies.
He or she can enjoy them as they please.
19. Valentine’s Strawberry Cookies
Strawberries are always a big hit on Valentine's Day.
Switch it up a bit by giving your lover Valentine's strawberry cookies.
We tell you, he or she will love it... and you.
20. Giant Valentine’s Day Cookie
Show just how much you love your partner with this giant Valentine's Day cookie.
This mega cookie is filled to the brim with deliciousness.
21. Lemon Heart Cookies
There's nothing like delicious lemon cookies.
Why not tailor those cookies to the occasion by shaping them into cute hearts.
We tell you, lemon heart cookies are sure to win over your lover's heart.
22. Big Blueberry Heart Cookies
Surprise your sweetheart with a sweet, heart cookie.
This isn't like other Valentine's Day cookies. For one, it's big. And, for another, it has a perfect blend of blueberry and cookie dough.
23. Linzer Heart Cookies
These delicious cookies are worth the effort.
The jelly middle and the cute design are surely going to stand out among your Valentine's Day gifts.
24. Conversation Heart Cookies
Melt your lover's heart with these cute conversation heart cookies.
Write a sweet message in each cookie to express your deep love.
25. Peanut Butter Heart Cookies
If your sweetheart LOVES peanut butter, then make him or her this special treat on Valentine's Day.
He or she will never love you more.
26. Heart-Shaped Shortbread Cookies
Shortbread and cookies are a Valentine's Day favorite.
You can combine both of those with this delicious recipe. Also, seal Valentine's theme with its heart-shaped design.
27. Chocolate and Vanilla Heart Cookies
You can't go wrong with chocolate and vanilla.
Shape these yummy cookies into hearts and you get the perfect Valentine's Day treat for your special someone.
28. Raspberry Filled Valentine’s Heart Cookies
Bite into these raspberry-filled cookies and taste the sweetness of Valentine's Day.
This is the perfect treat for a special someone in your life.
29. Brown Butter Heart Cookies
If you want to keep your gift simple this Valentine's Day, these easy-to-make yet delicious brown butter cookies are just what you need.
30. Gooey Broken Heart Cookies
Show support to your single friend this Valentine's Day with fun yet delicious broken heart cookies.
The gooey center will be a wonderful surprise, and they'll put a smile on anyone's face.
31. Almond Heart Cookies
The richness of almonds, the sweetness of jam, and the cookie base is a Valentine's Day treat sorted for a lover.
32. Vegan Linzer Heart Cookies
These vegan Linzer heart cookies cater to all the vegans out there on Valentine's Day.
Don't let your sweetheart feel left out with all the delicious Valentine's Day treats.
Get the recipe at It Doesn't Taste Like Chicken.
33. Stained Glass Heart Cookies
Show a special someone your heart with these sweet stained glass heart cookies.
It doesn't only look super cute, but it also tastes super delicious.
34. Heart Cookies with Nutella
Make your sweetheart love you even more with these heart cookies with Nutella.
There's nothing that can go wrong with cookies and Nutella.
35. Sugar and Spice Heart Cookies
If your sweetheart loves autumn, then bring it to him or her during Valentine's Day.
You can do this by gifting delicious sugar and spice heart cookies. His or her heart will feel warm and full of love.
36. Valentine Cinnamon Heart Cookies
Bake his or her favorite cinnamon cookies with hearts to fit the occasion.
This Valentine's, give something that your sweetheart will treasure. Heart cinnamon cookies are sure to do the trick.
37. Vanilla Heart Cookies
Is your man/woman a fan of vanilla cookies?
If yes, there's nothing better than gifting these delicious vanilla heart cookies during Valentine's Day.
38. Scandinavian Heart Basket Cookies
If your lover is Scandinavian, you can surprise him or her with these heart cookies with a twist inside.
They are sure to laugh and love it.
39. Cashew Butter Heart Cookies
Bake adorable cashew butter heart cookies for your lover this Valentine's Day.
This is sure to be a gift that will stand out.
40. Carrot Cake Heart Cookies
This Valentine's, ditch the unhealthy treats and replace them with hearty carrot cake cookies.
Your lover won't have to feel guilty munching on these.
41. Heart-Shaped Cake Mix Cookies
If you're not a baker, you can still make homemade cookies for your lover this Valentine's.
With this recipe, you can gift some of the most delicious and adorable Valentine's cookies made from cake mix!
42. Red Velvet Crinkle Cookies
Crinkles are great Valentine's Day cookies.
Make your Valentine’s Day even more impressive by baking these red velvet crinkle cookies.
We tell you, it'll be a big hit.
43. Matcha Heart Cookies
With matcha, you either hate it or love it.
If your sweetheart is part of the latter, then there's nothing better than gifting these matcha heart cookies.
It'll surely satisfy their Valentine's Day cravings.
44. Oatmeal Valentine Cookies
There's nothing like a hearty Valentine's Day treat to share with your better half.
To be sure, it doesn't get much heartier than oatmeal Valentine cookies.
45. Valentine Crinkle Cookies
These pink Valentine crinkle cookies are so cute, fun, and yummy.
Adding these to your Valentine's gift will give you 'best partner points'.
46. Heart-Shaped Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Oatmeal and raisins go very well in cookies.
It'll get even better when these cookies are shaped into hearts and given to a special someone on Valentine's Day.
47. Walnut Heart Cookies Filled with Fig Jam
The blend of toasted walnuts and fig jam creates a special Valentine's Day treat.
You and your lover will enjoy a great night together with these cookies.
48. Heart Healthy Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
Be nice to your lover's heart!
Give him or her these super delicious heart-healthy chocolate oatmeal cookies.
It tastes super good and it's good for your heart as well.
49. Valentine Trifecta Cookies
Who said you could only mix one or two ingredients in a cookie?
Surprise your partner with trifecta cookies instead! Chocolate chips, oatmeal, and peanut butter might sound too much.
But the flavors blend together so well... just like you and your partner.
50. Persian Love Cookies
Persian love cookies are a great way to tell someone how much you love them.
The blend of flavors - nutmeg, cardamom, pistachio, rosewater - are so unique but work so well together.
51. Strawberry Pistachio Cookies
These strawberry pistachio cookies are super delicious and adorable.
This is a perfect Valentine's Day gift, whether you give it to your partner or a good friend.
52. Almond Valentine Spritz Cookies
Almond cookies always stand out with their deliciousness.
For this Valentine's, you can bake those spritz with a bit of pink, hearts, and sprinkles to match the occasion.
Valentine-themed almond cookies, what's not to love?
53. Sparkle Sweetheart Cookies
These adorable cookies are covered in Valentine sprinkles. To add to that, there's a bar of heart chocolate nestled in the center.
We tell you, this is a dream Valentine's present.
54. Rose Pistachio Biscotti Cookies
These are extreme Valentine cookies.
It has the lovely taste and scent of rosewater, the richness of pistachio, and the crunch of biscotti. All that shaped into a pretty heart.
55. Keto & Paleo Valentine’s Day Cookies
Bake diet-friendly homemade cookies for your sweetheart this Valentine's Day.
It doesn't get better than these keto & paleo heart cookies.
56. Low-Carb Heart Thumbprint Cookies
Say 'I love you' with these cute heart thumbprint cookies.
These cookies are not only adorable but are guilt-free as they're low-carb.
57. Valentine’s Day Oreo Cookie Bark
Oreos, white chocolate, and sprinkles... A perfect Valentine combo.
Create this delicious, adorable, Valentine-themed cookie bark for your lover this Valentine's Day.
58. Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
These sour cream infused cookies add a unique taste that's hard to forget.
This is the perfect Valentine gift to give if your sweetheart loves the taste of creamy sour cream.
59. Quick & Easy No-Bake Valentine’s Wafer Cookies
Are you rushing to find a Valentine's gift?
Don't worry. These homemade wafer cookies are super easy and quick to make. You don't even need to bake it!
You can present a lovely treat within a few minutes.
60. Rose Sugar Cookies
Why not give roses that you can eat this Valentine's Day?
With these adorable rose sugar cookies, you can impress your sweetheart with your icing skills.
61. Ginger Rose Heart Cookies
Heart-shaped cookies are a must for Valentine's.
With this recipe, you get heart-shaped cookies with a distinct hint of rose and ginger flavor.
It's so uniquely delicious anyone will enjoy it.
62. Rich Dark Chocolate Valentine’s Cookies
Dark chocolate lovers will absolutely adore these rich dark chocolate Valentine's cookies.
Give your sweetheart one more reason to love you.
63. 3-Ingredient Heart Cookies
Not a pro baker but want to make homemade Valentine's cookies?
This 3-ingredient heart cookie recipe is just what you need.
It's so simple yet so delicious and romantic.
64. Lollipop Valentine’s Cookies
Get creative with your Valentine's cookies!
These lollipop Valentine's cookies are not only adorable and delicious, but also fun to eat.
65. Last Minute Valentine’s Day Cookies
"I forgot to get my sweetheart a Valentine's gift!"
Don't worry. These last-minute Valentine's Day cookies will save the day.
It's super easy to make, you'll have a batch ready in minutes.
66. Valentine’s Cereal Cookies
Mix two favorites - cookies and cereal - and get one of the best Valentine's creations.
The soft cookie and the crunchy cereals combined make for a great Valentine's treat.
Get the recipe at Buttermilk.
To summarize, the above listed are our 65+ best Valentine's Day cookie recipes. Hope you find yours to keep for years!
Be the best Valentine there is with these delicious homemade Valentine's Day cookies.
We have no doubt your sweetheart will love you even more with these romantic and thoughtful treats.
Is someone looking for a great Valentine's gift? Share these recipes with them, and they'll be forever grateful.